From our Awesome ex-Cohort Leader

Friday, March 4, 2011

On a personal note, as your serving Cohort Leader for 3 semesters, I feel honoured and thankful that I have been entrusted with this role for a longer time than anyone else in the cohort. However, I feel that it is high time that we move on to new pastures and find someone else who is no less capable of leading the cohort. 

As to the question of why I no longer feel that I am able to lead the cohort, I feel that I have burned out as a Cohort Leader and have done all that I could have done to take care of all of you in my own weird and feeble way. I feel that I now lack the lustre to go on as a Cohort Leader or any other cohort-related position. My love towards this Cohort has also taken a blow recently, and it will be hard for me to go on representing all of you. 

Any other person in our awesome cohort would be great for the job. Hence, that is the reason why I was not eligible to be voted on any of the positions offered. I am confident that the rest of the team felt the same way, because the decision was made after a lengthy discussion among us. 

Thank you for the good and bad times. I appreciate it all. May peace and tranquility be gained by all of us. ^_^

0 comments:

 
Chalkie Bloggie's Hangout! © 2011 | Designed by VPS Hosts, in collaboration with Quest for Something,